Thursday, December 14, 2017

Pimples on my face



A face full of pimples? No thanks!
Do you also regularly have pimples or pimples in your face? Want to go to that fun party with your friends or friends are suddenly those ugly pimples on your skin, bales! But what is the cause of those pimples? Acne is not the only condition that gives pimples in the face. There are other conditions that may resemble acne and also cause pimples in the face. It is important to first find the cause because the treatments are different. This page will help you to find a possible cause.

Classification of pimples in the face
The place where the pimples in the face betray the cause. If you see a pimple, there is also a skin inflammation. Multiple skin structures such as the epidermis, the sebaceous glands and the hair root bags can be involved in this inflammation. Pimples can cause symptoms of itching and / or pain. When you express the pimple, there is not only yellowish pus or sebum but sometimes also a little bit of blood. Below you will find an overview of which possible diseases can cause pimples in the face.

Pimples and blackheads everywhere in the face
Acne vulgaris
If you also see blackheads in the face in addition to pimples, there may be acne vulgaris. Acne vulgaris or "youth pimples" we see especially in adolescents and teenagers. In the case of acne, the sebaceous glands are particularly inflamed. Acne is caused by puberty hormones.

http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=36&aff_id=52492
Pimples together with red bumps or spots in the face
Rosacea
Rosacea is a condition in which the skin vessels are inflamed and where in the skin, in addition to pimples, red bumps and swellings also appear dilated veins. It is striking that these skin lesions are central to the face, i.e. means part of the forehead, the nose, middle part of the cheeks and the chin. Rosacea occurs mainly in adults.

Pimples around the mouth and on the chin
Dermatitis perioralis
Here we see small red spots and vesicles around the mouth, i.e. on the upper lip, mouth corners and the chin. We also see a narrow band around the mouth that is not affected. This condition is also known as the "clown cough"

Pimples on one side of the face
Demodex folliculitis
This is a special form of hair root inflammation in which the pimples are on one side of the face, e.g. on the left cheek. It is caused by an infection with a skin mite, the Demodex folliculorum.  

Pimples and blisters on the lips
 Cold sore
When blisters with clear moisture or with pus moisture on and around the lips, there may be a herpes labialis, better known as cold sores.

Pimples in the beard area and in the neck
Pimples in these areas mainly occurs in men. There can be two different disorders

Pseudo folliculitis barbate (Shaving)
This condition is caused by a wrong shaving technique. This causes ingrown hairs that start to kindle with pus formation. It is also known as shaving bones.

Tinea barbate (Beard scab)
This is a fungal infection of usually the beard area, but also the mustache area and the chin can be affected. Shaving can spread the infection further. It is also known as "beard scab" or "beard fungus". This fungal infection affects the hair follicles is actually a form of hair root inflammation (folliculitis). Tinea barbate of the beard region is usually one-sided. Besides the pimples we often see a red ring.

Pimples in the scalp
Folliculitis
If the pimples are in the scalp or in the neck or neck there is usually a hair root inflammation or folliculitis.

http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=36&aff_id=52492
Pimples in the neck
Acne keloidalis nuchae
In this form of acne, the pimples are mainly on the back of the head and neck. Due to the deeper and severe inflammation, thickened scars (keloids) occur. This condition mainly occurs with dark skin.

A single pimple in the face
Solitaire pustel
People regularly get a single pimple in the face. The place can be anywhere, on the forehead, the cheeks, and the chin or in the middle of the nose. A solitary pustule is based on an inflammation of the sebaceous gland outlet and can be a result of using wrong cosmetics or eating foods with a high sugar content.  

A bigger pimple in the face
Boil
At a boil (furunkel) we see a heavily inflamed larger red pustule of 1 cm or larger that often hurts. Sometimes the person also has a fever.

Atheroma cyst
With an atheroma cyst we also see a larger pimple of 1 cm or more, but it looks calm. It is not red or painful. A cyst feels like a week or elastic and is easy to press.

What should you do if you get pimples in the face?
As you can read, not all pimples in the face are caused by the acne condition. Try not to express the pimples when they are large and inflamed. Sometimes you can only make the problem worse. Make an appointment with the doctor or the dermatologist to find the cause and get an appropriate treatment.


http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=36&aff_id=52492


1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete